We run two types of workshops: storytelling workshops and writing workshops.
They are currently offered to school learners.
- cultivates a healthy group dynamic;
- encourages each participant to listen to and learn from one another;
- is interactive and fun;
- uses creative teaching methods to create greater learning;
- encourages each participate to use their imagination;
- ends with either a group presentation/ groupperformance/piece of writing;
- empowers each individual learner!
The main objective of The Green Bean Story Project is to create ecoliterate communities which recognise the power of human choice and actions. This is done through storytelling and related activities, which help foster greater compassion for ourselves and the natural world.
‘Circle Learning’ is a strategy for learning which honours the collective wisdom of each participant.