We run two types of workshops: storytelling workshops and writing workshops.
They are currently offered to school learners.
- cultivates a healthy group dynamic;
- encourages each participant to listen to and learn from one another;
- is interactive and fun;
- uses creative teaching methods to create greater learning;
- encourages each participate to use their imagination;
- ends with either a group presentation/ group performance/piece of writing;
- empowers each individual learner!
‘Circle Learning’ is a strategy for learning which honours the collective wisdom of each participant.